Tuesday 2 May 2017

35 days to go...

35 weeks done and 35 days left. I think they might be the longest 35 days and probably the most painful. Picking things up from the floor gets more and more difficult and I find myself dropping things and then debating with myself whether or not it is worth the effort to bend down and pick it up!

Today's 'pregnancy bible' update is all about being worried about going into labour, however I have so far not read anything about just how painful the whole experience is going to be - is that some big secret? Or maybe it's not painful at all and I'm just blowing things all out of proportion. The book says how it is all about going into the unknown, like some sort of spiritual journey, which is why it is a worrying time. I'm certainly more worried about the pain and the amount of time the pain will last, but like I say no-one ever mentions this, so I will just leave that to my imagination.

We still don't have a name for the child. I keep saying that we can't call her Heinz forever, but there is, obviously, still plenty of time to pick a name :s I think despite the next 35 days dragging on a bit, we will still get to D-day without having decided on anything. I am hoping that with the amount of pain I experience on my 'spiritual journey', the name choice will end up on my shoulders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-5 days to go...

Still here...getting a bit bored now, think my boredom threshold is only so long and I'm now running out of things to keep me occupied! ...