Tuesday 9 May 2017

28 days to go...

Yesterday was my last visit to the theatre before little Heinz makes an appearance. It was quite uncomfortable and we did have to get there really early to give me plenty of time to get up all the stairs - maybe sitting in the upper circle was not the best of decisions! It was worth it though and little Heinz was asleep throughout most of it which stopped me needing the toilet every 5 minutes.

Sleep is still eluding me, I never realised a person could be so tired but so awake at the same time, it is like being a zombie - I'm sure this is something that won't change when she is born. I suppose I am now well practiced in the art of functioning on tiredness and I hopefully won't have indigestion once she is out, so maybe it won't be too bad.

Baby room is now pretty much complete. During my surprise 'baby shower' at the weekend I made the most of having some help with furniture moving, which made up for the fact that the 'baby shower' really was very much of a surprise and little Heinz almost made an early appearance due to the shock. At least if she had arrived the baby room would have been all ready for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-5 days to go...

Still here...getting a bit bored now, think my boredom threshold is only so long and I'm now running out of things to keep me occupied! ...