Thursday 4 May 2017

33 days to go...

The days are rolling by in a bit of a haze of tiredness. I am looking forward to waking up in the night because there is a baby crying rather than because I have indigestion, hip pain, back ache, stomach ache, needing the toilet or I'm so tired that I've done a full circle and am actually wide awake again. I think I spend more time heaving myself in and out of bed than I do actually sleeping in it!
In other news little heinz has been perfecting the art of stretching. I'm not sure which body part is where but my stomach has been creating very weird shapes - I am quite ticklish as it is, I never realised a person's insides could be ticklish too :s

Oh and we may have made a breakthrough when it comes to naming Heinz...'we must sit down together and write a list'. I believe this is progress and a step in the right direction from 'what do you think of Doris' and 'I quite like Pepper as a name' - she is not a condiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-5 days to go...

Still here...getting a bit bored now, think my boredom threshold is only so long and I'm now running out of things to keep me occupied! ...