Sunday 11 June 2017

-5 days to go...

Still here...getting a bit bored now, think my boredom threshold is only so long and I'm now running out of things to keep me occupied!

I have read about 'over due' babies every day since Tuesday and they still say the same thing - the baby is not necessarily 'over due' and she will come out eventually.
It may be that this time next week I will be in hospital being induced, not something I want to happen but at least I know there is an end to all this baby growing. And there is still quite a likelihood that she will make an appearance before then, just have to keep fingers crossed and see.

I have been walking around as much as possibly and bouncing around on the exercise ball so much it has needed re-inflating several times! I try and do all the cleaning and washing my car but have decided that exercise doesn't seem to make any difference to this predicament. Today I have managed to paint my toe nails - not an easy feat but I thought some bending over might help move things along - I think I've just sent her to sleep.

Each day that goes by is more painful. Moving my legs makes me feel as though I'm breaking apart and the pain in my hip from trying my hardest to stay on my left hand side, is horrendous. But, like I said there is only one more week at most. I'm sure after the past (almost) 41 weeks I can get through another week. I'm just going to have to find some other things to keep me occupied. I've managed to watch almost every episode of the six series of Downton Abbey in the past few weeks - I was hoping she would be here before I finished all of them - we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-5 days to go...

Still here...getting a bit bored now, think my boredom threshold is only so long and I'm now running out of things to keep me occupied! ...